What are High-Impact Floors?
High-impact floors are durable and stand up to impact from other materials, whether they are dropped tools on manufacturing floors, scalpels on an operating room floor, or the unremitting tap from high heels. These types of impact will typically indent and gouge a floor or shorten its lifespan. High-impact floors better withstand such conditions.
Benefits of High-Impact Floors
In tough environments, a high-impact flooring system is necessary.
Benefit highlights include:
- Avoiding holes, gouges, and indentations in the floor
- Keeping floors attractive, especially when they are in view of clients
- Saving money and time on the replacement of flooring areas or the entire floor
Industries where frequent impact is likely will benefit from high-impact flooring systems.
Recommended industries include:
Our team of Territory Managers, Architectural and Engineering Representatives will assist you in finding the best floor for your environment. Our high-impact floors are specially formulated and then rigorously tested to ensure they resist impact.
Recommended products include:
- Stonclad - general manufacturing, food & beverage facilities and more
- Stongard TM - parking structures, ramps, stadium concourses, helipads, pedestrian bridges
- Stonblend HDF - pharmaceutical, processing, and laboratories
- Stonchem - industrial battery rooms and processing areas
- Stonres - healthcare and educational facilities